Friday, August 8, 2008

New baby blanket

I recently finished a new baby blanket I designed and I'm so happy with how it turned out. It took alot longer to make than I thought it would, but it was worth it! It's my favorite blanket so far and I'm planning on making a "boy" version with blue and green squares. It's made with 100% cotton yarn which is great because it's not only very soft and lightweight, but also machine washable...very important for baby items.






I also purchased a crochet pattern for booties from Etsy seller Sylver. I have my own design for knitted booties which I sell in a gift set, but I'm not quite as experienced with crocheting booties. So, I received permission from Sylver to sell the booties in my shop, how great is that! She has lots of great deigns and also sells finished products in her shop too, http://www.sylver.etsy.com/

No comments: