Monday, June 7, 2010

Some new photo props

I've been busy working on some new props for newborns and kids. Cotton headbands with crocheted flowers have been added to my shop. These headbands are unique in that their size is adjustable. There is no elastic, but instead a velcro closure is used. I find these much easier to put on and adjust than the headbands that use ribbon or ties that can get caught in long hair.


Currently they are available in size 2T-10, but I've sent some newborn headbands to photographer Lisa Slate who will be photographing them for my shop. Lisa is very talented and has photographed items for my shop in the past.


Here is an example of some of Lisa's work, one of my new Diaper Cover Sets.















You should check out her website, Lisa Slate Photography.








No comments: