Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Handmade Kids


I've mentioned before on this blog about the Handmade Kids contest Etsy is having right now. Well, the finalists were named yesterday and one of my fellow Etsyhookers teammates made the finals!!
This custom letter pillow from Laura of Laura's Left Hook is a finalist in the Home Decor category. Laura has many great crocheted items in her shop, she is so talented and I'm so happy her work is being recognized. Oh, and the prize, besides bragging rights....a $350.00 Etsy shopping spree, just in time for Christmas!
You have to be registered on Etsy to be able to vote in the contest. There are 7 categories in total and lots of great items to be found.
Good Luck Laura!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for mentioning me! I am honored.

Caperchris from our team also has items in the International Handmade Kids Gift Guide---a pair of hair clips and her Rainbow Challenge headband.